National Painting Week is a time to refresh spaces,
to give back to your community and to make bold impressions.
It is our chance to gather new hues, textures, project ideas
and helpful tips for spring improvement projects.
A coat of paint can make a big difference!
Sherwin-Williams is pleased again to announce their partnership with Keep Ohio Beautiful in support of the Keep Ohio Beautiful Paint Grant Program. This wonderful grant is designed to provide affiliates & community groups with supplies enabling them to renew a community structure in need into something beautiful through the application of Sherwin-Williams paint along with supporting volunteers. The grant-awarded community projects will have through October 1 to complete their projects. The five (5) grant awardees (will be awarded one per Sherwin-Williams district in Ohio), along with their volunteers will be eligible for up to 40 gallons of Sherwin-Williams exterior paint.
The Keep Ohio Beautiful Painting Grant is available to any Keep Ohio Beautiful Certified Affiliate in good standing. Sherwin-Williams will select winning projects from the applications submitted; private property owners and individual applicants cannot apply.
Applications must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- One building per application
- Proof of liability insurance
- Signed permission to paint from building owner, history of building
- Two before photos
- How this grant will have a positive impact on local community
- Agreement to provide a final report with “after” photos
- Must provide project plans (surface-prep plan, safety plan, communication/awareness plan)
- Must have a local budget of $300 or in-kind donations for tools and safety equipment
- Should include number of volunteers needed to complete project
Applications must be received by April 1, 2023, and grants will be awarded May 1, 2023. The winners will be able to paint from June 1 through October 1, 2023. A final reporting form with photos will be due on November 1, 2023. Applications may be submitted electronically or by fax or by mail. Photos must be submitted electronically.
For more information or to download the application and permission to paint form please visit www.keepohiobeautiful.org.
Keep Ohio Beautiful empowers Ohioans to make our communities clean and beautiful.
Deadline: April 1, 2023
Final Reports Due: November 1, 2023