Deadline: April 1, 2018
Sherwin-Williams is pleased again to announce their partnership with Keep Ohio Beautiful in support of the Keep Ohio Beautiful Paint Grant Program. This wonderful grant is designed to provide community groups with supplies enabling them to renew a community structure in need into something beautiful through the application Sherwin-Williams paint along with supporting volunteers.
Our grant winners will be able to begin painting on June 1 after consulting with their local Sherwin-Williams store. The grant-awarded community projects will have through October 1to complete their projects. The grant awardees, along with their volunteers will be eligible for up to 40 gallons of Sherwin-Williams exterior paint.
The Keep Ohio Beautiful Painting Grant is available to any Keep Ohio Beautiful Certified Affiliate in good standing. Sherwin-Williams will select winning projects from the applications submitted; private property owners and individual applicants cannot apply.
Applications must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- One building per application
- Proof of liability insurance
- Signed permission to paint from building owner, history of building
- Two before photos
- How this grant will have a positive impact on local community
- Agreement to provide a final report with “after” photos
- Must provide project plans (surface-prep plan, safety plan, communication/awareness plan)
- Must have a local budget or in-kind donations of $300 for tools and safety equipment
- Should include number of volunteers needed to complete project
Applications must be received by April 1, 2018, and grants will be awarded on May 1, 2018. Applications may be submitted electronically or by fax or by mail. Photos must be submitted electronically.
Any additional questions can be answered by Michael Mennett, Keep Ohio Beautiful, at 330-338-8328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep Ohio Beautiful empowers Ohioans to make our communities clean and beautiful.