- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
Bi-Weekly Green E-Newsletter
To Receive our Bi-Weekly Green E-Newsletter please sign-up on our Contact Us Page
Keep Ohio Beautiful is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not share your information with anyone. We do not sell it, rent it, or give it away. Your information is kept strictly confidential. Thank you.
- Great Ohio Planting Day Fact Sheet
- Keep Ohio Beautiful Day at the Ohio Statehouse Fact Sheet
- Paint Grant Program Fact Sheet
- State Roadway Cleanup Fact Sheet
Keep Ohio Beautiful in the News
- Keep Ohio Beautiful’s National Planting Day at the Ohio Statehouse is featured in Total Landscape Care at Total Landscape Care
- Keep Ohio Beautiful – National Planting Day featured in the Keep America Beautiful Blog
- The Atlantic: Littering and Following the CrowdKeep Ohio Beautiful is mentioned in The Atlantic
In “Littering and Following the Crowd,” posted on The Atlantic, Loretta Brown, a marine debris education and outreach specialist with the nonprofit Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies, states, “The best way for people to become engaged and change their behaviors is not just to inform them of the problem, but to have them actively experience the problem. It’s about having the conversation—that really helps. It’s a behavioral change.” Whether it’s the coastlines of Alaska, California, Maine or Georgia, ocean currents continue to carry marine debris to our shores. The costs continue to mount. To combat this blight on our coastal regions, education and the reinforcement of social norms remain at the forefront of changing people’s littering behavior. Read full article here.
Check out this article about “Why Its Important to Have Clean and Green Neighborhoods” written for us by Modernize.